Darke work within the most stringent health and safety regimes as demanded by major contractors
Darke have experience working with a wide range of clients and contractors including Network Rail, Tubelines, BAA as well as regular construction projects.
Akeva, our Health & Safety consultant CMIOSH, MIIRSM, RMaPS, regularly visit our factory and sites. Our commitment to continuously improve, has empowered our staff, many of which have been with the group a number of years, with the confidence to discuss complex erection issues at the work face that can arise through changes of circumstance.
Darke work within the most stringent health and safety regimes for numerous blue chip companies
- CSCS – Operatives, site supervisors and site managers have current CSCS cards
- SMSTS – Supervisors/managers have completed the ‘Site Management Safety Training Scheme’.
- SSSTS – Supervisors/managers hold a ‘Construction Site Supervisor’s Safety Certificate’.
- Health & Safety Awareness – Operatives hold a ‘Construction Site Operative’s Safety Certificate’.
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform – Boom – Operatives hold a ‘European Training Certificate’.
- PASMA – Operatives hold a ‘PASMA Certificate of Competence’.
- IPAF – Operatives have completed ‘The International Powered Access Federation’ training.
- Telescopic Materials Handler – Operatives hold a ‘European Training Certificate’.
- Abrasive Wheel Regulations 1970 – Operatives hold a ‘Certificate of Training’.
- Slinger/Banksman – Operatives hold a Certificate of Training.
- First Aid – Qualified first aiders.
- Appointed Person Certificate – For management and planning of crane lifts.